MoOD & Indigo Brussels is set to take place between 6-8th September, bringing interior professionals together in a trendy new location.
The show will have a renewed focus on customer experience, including a unique stand concept, in which face-to-face contact is the central objective, quiet zones and culinary hotspots.
230 companies from 20 countries and a growing number of young or starting entrepreneurs have already registered. Together these producers and designers offer sophisticated collections for upholstery, windows and wallcoverings. They will form the industrial heart of Europe, with a high quality offering from Belgium, Turkey, Spain, Italy, India and 12 other countries.
The show will feature six inspirational zones or 'sheds'.
• The Blue Drop exhibition will be an inspiring overview of the “best of the best” of what you can find at MoOD. This ‘EPIC’-trendzone, includes an open atelier where one can work with the trend colours from three themes.
• A rock-solid Innovation Platform, created by five partners: Materia, Colour Hive, Trendease International, Materio and Masters of Linen.
• Launch Pad: a growing group of starting entrepreneurs with a fresh look and a distinctive offer.
• New Materials / New Techniques: discover the portfolio of companies focussing on exceptional techniques, conceptual fabrics and special materials.
• Digital Village, focussing on digital printing, colours and other services for those who want to remain lean in the world of textile
• Last but not least the EPIC Textile Journey is making a voyage through a number of epic stories and facts around fabrics.