Preferred Hotels & Resorts is welcoming 18 new member hotels to its global portfolio from September 1st 2020 through January 31, 2021. These new additions range in style and setting from an iconic Cape Cod retreat to an eco-luxe hideaway on the Greek island of Santorini, each providing local, personalised, and authentic guest experiences.
Highlights of the new additions include:”¯
- Chatham Bars Inn (Massachusetts, United States) – Set in New England’s famed Cape Cod along 25 acres of luscious oceanfront grounds, the legendary retreat was originally built in 1914 as a semi-private hunting lodge boasting its own private beach and, today, features 217 airy New England-styled guestrooms and suites.
- Hotel & Spa Mansion Solis by HOTSSON (Morelia, Mexico) – Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Centre of Morelia, the contemporary all-suite hotel offers 24 spacious and well-appointed guestrooms ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
- Pendry Manhattan West (New York, United States) – The first New York City property from Pendry Hotels & Resorts will debut this summer as part of the eight-acre, six-building Manhattan West development in Hudson Yards.
- Hotel Diplomat (Stockholm, Sweden) – An art nouveau architectural masterpiece overlooking Stockholm harbour, the 130-room city-centre hotel features contemporary interiors with romantic Juliette balconies and scenic views across the water.
- Andronis Arcadia (Santorini, Greece) – Located on the fringe of Oia village, known for its cobblestone lanes and enchanting coastal sunsets, the exterior of this stylish retreat keeps with the region’s architecture of whitewashed walls and bamboo roofs, while earthy-luxe interiors bring the outdoors in.