London-based hotel group and subsidiary of Singapore listed GuocoLeisure Group, glh, has announced the opening of every hotel Piccadilly (London) – the first site for the new every hotels brand, with three more expected to open over the next 18 months.
The every hotels proposition, a category busting innovation in the sector, offers luxury ‘featured’ bedrooms but without meeting rooms, spas or a plethora of restaurants and bars, usually found in traditional four star hotels.
every hotels is the result of a two year research, insight and customer feedback programme. Focusing on giving guests what they really want, and not what they never use, every hotels aims to meet the needs of the quality conscious business professional and savvy city explorer. Features include:
- Modern, well-equipped bedrooms designed around guests, with a Hypnos bed, rainfall shower, Smart TV and added touches like Nespresso coffee machines and complimentary soft drink mini bar
- Choose Your Own Room booking service so guests can pre-select their room prior to arrival
- Online check-in and check-out putting the guest in control
- A great central London location with genuinely knowledgeable hosts trained to help guests get more from their stay
- As with all glh properties, every hotels will offer the fastest ever, free and unlimited Wi-Fi as standard. (Currently achieving up to 882 Mbps).
“We believe we conduct more research than anyone our size, we do this to help us better understand the modern traveller, who has a new set of expectations,” Mike DeNoma, CEO, glh. “We found Wi-Fi is now considered a given, alongside water and heating and we took this seriously.
“Increasingly many see it as a new human right and we don’t believe hotels should charge for those. I’m proud to say our free, unlimited Wi-Fi at our every hotel Piccadilly is not only the fastest in the hotel industry, but for now faster than any public space the world over.”